Sunday, March 8, 2009

Run 2 of Many!

Alright, I have completed my second run! Today was rough, I awoke to extremely sore legs. However, I got to spend the majority of the day on my feet, so by this evening the idea of running was certianly not out of the question.

I ran about 2/3 of the distance I did on my first run and at a slower pace. This was certainly not easy, but I ran, and there was no point at which I had to stop and walk. This alone is a very good thing. I would love to be able to just run a great distance and a good pace, but given that I am starting from scratch this was definitly an accomplishment.

For todays run I stayed on the Bad Religion train and listened to the album The Empire Strikes First....a solid choice, but as far as a good escape New Maps of Hell definitly rank much higher on my list...while I am starting out I hope to keep note of specific songs that work better and eventualy assemble a large running playlist of tracks that help me on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment