Monday, March 23, 2009

Mixing it Up!

So tonight, as I tied my Dean Markley Guitar Strings bandanna I was fighting with myself over whether to run 3 miles or 2. I didn't really feel that I had the full 3 in me, at the same time I wanted more then 2 miles.

So after some debate and being cautious not to burn myself out, I chose the 2 mile route. Then halfway through the run I decided to make a different turn. Now I don't know exactly how far I ran, but my best guess would put it at about 2.5 miles. But the whole idea of changing the route, not knowing it exactly was really nice. The idea of not knowing every nueance of your route nor it's distance was very cool....albeit a bit hard to explain.

For tonights listening pleasure I tuned in the album Motherf*$&ers Be Trippin by the Supersuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment